Saturday, September 15, 2012

Fitted diaper? Yes please!

Two posts in one day? Woah. :) I just wanted to say how EXCITED I am that I am figuring out the deets with a fellow Cloth Momma on her making me a fitted diaper for J. SO SO SO SO excited! I love being able to decide MY diaper. Instead of shopping around looking for something I want, I can tell her my input & she can help me achieve my diapering goals. If I want a certain print, odds are, I can get it. If I was this material instead of that, I can. If I want the soaker hidden, it shall be. On the other hand, if I want a tongue type soaker, my will be done! It's an amazing feeling. :) I look forward to working out the whole thing & getting a new diaper. Who knows, perhaps this is the start of a new diaper company? Never know!

No comments:

Post a Comment