Friday, October 5, 2012

Mystery Fluff

I can never rave enough about Kissed By The Moon's mystery fluff packages! So to further explain what they are, I ordered some more. (I'm an addict, leave me be) I ordered two Diapers only Mystery Fluff packages and one Accessories Mystery Fluff. I also ordered a Mother Ease Sandy's fitted and Geffen Baby Quick Absorbers 3 pack. I recieved so much Fluffiness!

I also received LuSa Organics sleep potion as a freebie & the baby legs were free. What you see here that was from Mystery Fluff is: Swaddlebees OS Simplex, Bumgenius 4.0, GroVia AIO, Sweet Pea cover, Sweet Pea Pocket diaper, Thirsties Duo Hemp Prefold, Cjs BUTTer Spritz, CMC Wipe Bits, and Thirsties Wipes in boy colors.


So, as you can see, Mystery Fluff is a pretty sweet deal! What are you hanging around here for? Go to KBTM and get some of your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment